Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help along the Way

I told Terry Hloucha, the owner of Action Motorsports Inc. in Gillette WY that I would give his place a plug. Action Motorsports set me up with a new belt, pulled both clutch assemblies, greased the bearings and got me back on road. His staff was very friendly and didn't give me a song and dance about being 10 days behind schedule. They realized my plight, and the urgency of need to get me back on the road. Kudos to such great people who put the customer first.

I need to tell you that I was thinking about trading in my ride for a Spyder, but common sense got the better of me. It sure would be a better ride home, but it would also have modified my trip enough that AYL might have had something to say. Besides, I figured it better to stay on track and finish with the same ride that I started out with.

Terry and Crew - Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Think you should buy the Spyder when you get home and plan a trip to Atlanta. Of course you'd have to bring along your better half...or send her on ahead. Mint juleps await.

    We'll leave the light on for you!

    ReplyDelete