Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trailer Glory

















Just a few pictures that show local emotional supporters for the trip.

AYL is a local television show that promotes and shares the adventures that outline Utah's vast outdoors.

Full Throttle is where I purchased my rims. Unfortunately I did not take notice of the product offered. I was excited to get the rims.

Advanced R.V. is a local purveyor for Arctic Cat ATVs and snowmobiles.

The Edge Motorsports offers Can-Am ATVs, and several other brands of ATVs, motorcycles, and snowmobiles.

UNI just happened to be the brand used when I replaced my air filter. They provided stickers in their packaging, so I added it to the trailer.

RR is Red Robin chain of restaurants. This sticker was provided by the manager from the Red Robin located in The District.

High Adventure is a local Can-Am dealer that has provided some advice on spare parts in preparation for my trip. Purchased my windscreen from High Adventure as well as the brake light on the rear of the trailer.

Infinite Cycles is a local bike shop. They offer a variety of bike styles, which includes a three-wheel recumbent that both my wife and I ride.

Drinkcoffeedogood...where we purchase our coffee beans - by the pounds!

D&D Toys can be found at the intersection of Bangerter Highway and 35th South. The specialize in scooters and other off-road adventure products.

KE7WUI is my Amateur Radio License call sign. I can be found on local repeater frequencies along the way during my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment